BioSqueeze, Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company located in the beautiful state of Montana. Our primary product is BioSqueeze® which is our novel well sealing technology used to solve annular gas issues in the oil and gas industry. Simply put, we provide the most reliable solution for eliminating methane leaks from oil and gas wells. BioSqueeze fosters a positive and friendly atmosphere that makes work enjoyable and encourages employees to take advantage of all the amazing outdoor adventures like fishing, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, just to name a few.
BioSqueeze, Inc. is looking for a solid individual with a great work ethic to serve as an Industrial Mechanic. This individual will be part of a select team who builds and maintains our company’s field equipment, prototype hardware, and next generation semi-automated and automated field systems. Our equipment incorporates bioreactors, remote-controlled pumps, custom manifolds, weldments, low and high-pressure piping, one-of-a kind systems for the Department of Defense as well as prototype research and development equipment. We are looking for key contributor to support our engineering build team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Fabricate, build, assemble equipment per engineering drawings, sketches, notes, and other forms of documentation.
- Support retrofits and upgrades to existing equipment.
- Provide maintenance and support on shop/production/field equipment.
- Help develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for field maintenance to make the operations team more self-sufficient.
- Participate in design reviews and support engineering design discussions when requested.
- Support a positive and safe working environment.
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma (Associates degree in a mechanical-type trade, or trades schooling/training a plus)
- Minimum of 7+ years of building and maintaining mechanical systems.
- Strong ability to read 2D and 3D shop drawings, bills-of-materials, and interpret engineering sketches.
- Comfortable using email and Microsoft Office.
- Solid communicator with the ability to constructively work with engineers and other team members.
- Willingness to work across multiple trades disciplines including mechanical, plumbing, electrical, hydraulics, welding, fabrication, automotive, etc. (expertise in all disciplines is not required).
- Comfortable using hand tools and power tools.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a background check.
- Ability to work in a safe and drug-free environment (our customers require us to have a random drug testing policy which you must be able to pass … includes THC and alcohol).
Job Location: Butte, Montana