BioSqueeze, Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company located in the beautiful state of Montana. Our primary product is BioSqueeze® which is our novel well sealing technology used to solve annular gas issues in the oil and gas industry. Simply put, we provide the most reliable solution for eliminating methane leaks from oil and gas wells.
BioSqueeze, Inc. is looking for a talented team member to advance our software and remote networking capability. BioSqueeze is designing our next generations of semi-automated and remote-controlled field pumping equipment and bioreactor systems. You will work hand-in-hand with our design engineers and instrumentation & controls engineers to create functionality to remotely operate our equipment from anywhere in the world. Your job will also include the development of expert system capability and remote instrumentation. As a key contributor you will work with our extended team to implement these systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack. This includes:
- Next generation architecture development
- Software platform(s) selection
- Logic creation
- Local and remote human-machine-interfaces
- Software systems integration with hardware (Field equipment <-> Control rooms via Satellite-Cellular links)
- Real time data transmission, packing/unpacking, compilation, and storage/retention
- Control system programming
- Troubleshooting, support and sustainability of software systems
- Ability to expand software revisions/versions across multiple hardware platforms.
- Establish/implement a software testing, Q/A, revision control, and release process.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Meet release deadlines while continuously innovating.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years programming experience; product/process/commercial level programming
- Expertise with low-level and high-level programming languages, such as C++, Python, etc.
- Capable of programming control systems in their native language (Ladder logic, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with software release processes
- Strong understanding of:
- Date transmission and aggregation
- Remote control (latent and real-time)
- Hardware and software control logic
- HMI & SCADA architectures
- Programming of networking software for Cellular/Satellite based systems
- Strong understanding and how-to knowledge in the compilation of data from a large number of I/O, counters, digital and analog signaling, in partially and fully automated scenarios.
- Knowledgeable of expert systems and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with the integration PLC based controls with remote (off-platform) software systems.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening. This will be an ongoing requirement of employment and includes marijuana/THC. Employee must agree to be randomly tested at any time for any reason.
Job Location: Butte, Montana