BioSqueeze, Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company located in the beautiful state of Montana. We are a world leader in the commercialization of biomineralization technology. Our primary product is BioSqueeze® which is our novel well-sealing technology used to solve annular gas issues in the oil and gas industry. Simply put, we provide the most reliable solution for eliminating methane leaks from oil and gas wells.
BioSqueeze, Inc. is looking for a seasoned sales leader that lives in the Pittsburgh, Pa area that is self-motivated and highly networked within the Appalachian region to drive our company’s growth. Qualified candidates must have technical sales experience in the Oil and Gas industry with extensive knowledge of well abandonments and live well interventions. The ideal candidate demonstrates they are a highly driven individual looking for a growth potential position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive top line growth of product and services
- Manage and expand existing client relationships
- Secure new oil and gas strategic accounts within the Appalachian region, identify key personnel and decision-makers
- Build productive professional relationships, understand client’s challenges, expectations and needs, and advise clients on BioSqueeze® product and services
- Put together proposals and tenders for services and participate in operations and engineering client meetings and well planning
- Work in a team environment to develop and coordinate sales opportunities and plans
- Identify and maintain opportunity pipelines in HubSpot
- Exercise fiscal budget responsibility
- Represent our company with the utmost professionalism
- Partner with our Marketing team to advance new sales collateral, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Report on competitive product capabilities and developments.
- Attend trade shows and industry events (travel required)
- Communicate industry information related to product and service growth opportunities while working closely with senior leadership to establish and achieve regional and corporate goals.
- Interface closely with our Operations teams to keep our field teams fully utilized
- Partner with our Marketing team to advance our brand reputation and awareness
- Utilize and champion our CRM system within the sales and marketing organizations
Qualifications & Skills
Experience with leveraging CRM systems. Preferably HubSpot.
- Minimum Education: BS in engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in well abandonments and production engineering
- 7-10+ years of oil and gas sales and sales leadership experience
- A vast current oil & gas network primarily in production, abandonment, and completions within the Appalachian Region.
- Demonstrated success in selling solutions and services
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to become an expert in the competitive landscape of emissions remediation technologies
- Competence in reading and interpreting industry-related reports, documents, and logs helpful.
- Willingness to travel for trade shows, sales meetings, and remote team leadership activities
- Highly proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite
- Must have and maintain a clear driver/motor vehicle record and ability to travel
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonus plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off (sick and vacation)
- Company benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, HSA, etc.)
- Stock Options
- Company expense account
- Excellent opportunity for growth